Package Transportation Testing
What is Package Transportation Testing?
Packaging is about much more than aesthetics. It is about regulation, market share, reputation and profitability. Package Transportation Testing is carried out to determine how a packaged product will perform under simulated conditions.
At Anecto we provide the full range of ISTA and ASTM tests. This suite of tests will determine if the packaging and cushioning materials being used will protect its contents while being transported and stored.
Why you need to test your packaging for transportation:
- To validate package performance
- To reduce product damage in transit
- To introduce an appropriate level of package protection
- To evaluate whether cost savings can be made by removing excessive packaging
- To improve customer satisfaction
Anecto Ltd has a range of packaging tests that will simulate the typical hazards your package will routinely encounter in the Distribution Cycle.
Transportation Tests include:
- Climatic Conditioning
- Impact and Drop Testing
- Compression Testing
- Vibration Testing
- Altitude Testing
- ISO 11607
- ASTM D4169 – Standard Practice for Performance Testing of Shipping Containers and Systems
- ASTM D7386 – Standard Practice for Performance Testing of Packages for Single Parcel Delivery Systems
- ISTA 2A
- ISTA 3E
Want more information on package transportation testing? Please…
Social Media Links DE
send a request aaaaa
Case Study – Emerson Network Power
How Anecto developed a number of innovative solutions for the leading multinational Emerson Network Power.