Technical Support & Consulting
Anecto’s core competencies lie in reliability analysis and test engineering. Our multidisciplinary group of engineers and consultants have the expertise and resources to support your product and packaging development activities.
If you require info on any of Anecto’s technical support services…
Our areas of expertise:
Anecto has the experience and in-house capabilities to offer you packaging optimisation consultancy to eliminate any possible design flaws your product’s packaging may have. Our team consists of test engineers, mechanical design engineers and mechanical engineers, all with decades worth of experience in areas ranging from concept development to packaging remediation consultancy. In addition to this, the core team can call upon the wider Anecto group, with vast experience in packaging testing, to contribute to the packaging development decisions. All our activities will conform to our ISO 9001 certification. All testing will operate within the ISO 17025 accreditation.
Brilliant ideas and market opportunities often fail to reach commercial realisation in a timely fashion through a lack of requisite knowledge, time or other resources in the essential non-core processes.
Anecto’s multidisciplinary team of Mechanical, Electronic, Software, Process and Packaging engineers coupled with our Quality, Regulatory, Design and Reliability consultants are available to take ownership of these non-core processes and enable our clients to concentrate on their core activities.
Our team’s knowledge is derived from years of experience of designing, consulting, testing and project management for the electronics and medical device sectors.
Services in this area include:
- A range of industry training courses both standard and custom.
- Packaging Reliability Analysis & Design
- Test Process Analysis and Design
- Remedial work on existing packaging
- Remediation and Legacy Product audits
- Design Verification Testing
- Product and Process Validation
- In-depth research, analysis and prompt evaluations of test and inspection equipment needs
- Customised Test Equipment
- Packaging Design
- Protocol Generation
- Technical File Preparation
- Regulatory preparation and submission
- CE marking
- IEC 60601-1 3rd Edition
- Aftermarket services
Before a medical device can be placed on the market there are significant legal requirements that must be complied with. Our regulatory compliance resources will assist you to meet those requirements. We have the expertise to guide your product from concept development to placing the product on the market.
3. Test Method Validation (TMV)
Failure to maintain consistent and traceable test processes at all stages of the product lifecycle is a recipe for disaster.
What is Test Method Validation?
Test Method Validation is a risk-based arm of quality control designed to demonstrate the validity of a test or inspection method. Using TMV, the process under examination must show at various stages that it meets intended requirements and produces usable results.
There are a number of occasions when TMV is required:
- Developing a new test method
- Revising an existing test method
- Establishing an existing test method in a new facility
- Comparing the effectiveness of two methods
4. Start up support
Anecto has the experience and resources to respond to the needs of newly formed start-ups as well as large multinational companies. We understand that the challenges facing start-up companies can be daunting. With this in mind, our general consultancy is specifically structured to help start-up companies gain a foothold in the market. Whether you require consultancy on design, on what tests your product needs to undergo, or you require advice on any legal directives that need to be followed, Anecto can respond to your needs.
5. Electronics & Mechanical
Anecto’s highly qualified personnel have almost two decades of experience working with major electronics industries. Using Anecto’s consultancy services means a company can take advantage of our extensive knowledge in the design and development of new products in areas including:
- Test planning and Project Management
- Design For Manufacturing (DFM)
- Design For Test (DFT)
- Design For Reliability (DFR)
- FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis)
- Weibull Analysis (statistical method to determine where a population of modules are on the “bathtub” curve)
- Failure Rate Analysis (extracted from MTBF calculations)
- Determining Product Acceleration Factors using Arrhenius, Coffin Manson, Eyring etc. methods
- Product Reliability Testing
- Product In Circuit Testing (ICT) and Functional Testing
6. IEC 60601 – Specific Support
As of June 1st 2012, Medical Electrical Equipment in Europe must comply with the 3rd edition of EN 60601-1 in order to conform to the legal requirements of the Medical Device Directives. This applies to existing devices on the market and to new devices currently under development. More on IEC 60601…
Consultancy services in this area include:
- Power Converter Training
- Reliability Consulting
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Weibull Analysis
- Failure Rate Analysis (MTBF calculations)
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting
- CE marking
- Predictive Maintenance
- Inventory Management throughout the Product Lifecycle
Social Media Links DE
send a request aaaaa
Case Study – Emerson Network Power
How Anecto developed a number of innovative solutions for the leading multinational Emerson Network Power.