HOW ANECTO REDUCE THE RISK IN REPAIR AND WARRANTY
- High Power Test Systems and Processes designed to simulate Power Conversion Application Environment
- Reliability Stress Screening processes eliminate any component weaknesses or latent failures
- Reliability Stress Screening processes also help eliminate repeat No Fault Founds in the repair loop
- Framework agreements in place with original IGBT and other key component manufacturers
- Upgrades as Standard, in some cases offering more robust or technically superior solutions
- Technical solutions delivered proactively to eliminate any End of Life or Obsolescence type issues
- Failure Analysis and corrective action programs designed to maximise uptime and increase Product Life Cycle
- Customised Inventory Management Programs to ensure Availability is not compromised
WHAT ANECTO DOES IN ENERGY
Anecto specialise in Wind Turbine parts repair and refurbishment. We provide design, test and service solutions across various electronic control and power components utilised in Power Conversion technology.
Leveraging over 20 years’ experience in the Power and Electronic sector, our expertise in high power electronics and robust product testing is proven to increase product life expectancy.
WIND TURBINE REPAIR PROCESS
Our turnkey service in parts repair ensures your part
is optimised for longer life expectancy
As more and more wind turbines are approaching an advanced age, wind turbine parts repair is proving to be an efficient alternative to replacing the part. In some cases, obsolescence and End of Life issues highlight the importance of our strategic partnerships with our clients.
Using Anecto’s Engineering expertise, Failure Analysis and Test methodologies to support our repair services, we can significantly reduce wind turbine downtime by eliminating trial and error in the repair process, providing quick turnaround and a more robust repaired part.
Social Media Links DE
send a request aaaaa
Case Study – Emerson Network Power
How Anecto developed a number of innovative solutions for the leading multinational Emerson Network Power.