Trusted Test Experts
Balloon Catheter Testing
Balloon Catheter Burst Testing
Balloon Catheter Fatigue Testing
- The purpose of this test is to confirm that the balloon can be safely cycled through a defined number of inflations to rated pressure.
- This test utilises a Crescent Burst Tester.
- Balloon catheter fatigue testing is performed to ISO 10555, FDA guidelines or customer requirements.
Balloon Catheter Compliance Testing
- This test is performed to measure balloon diameter through the pressure range.
- Balloon catheter compliance testing utilises a Crescent Burst Tester and a ‘glass logic’ Laser Micrometer.
- ISO 10555, FDA guidelines or customer requirements.
Balloon Catheter Inflation / Deflation Testing
- The purpose of this test is to measure how long it takes the balloon to fully inflate to rated pressure, and then to deflate.
- This test utilises manual inflation/deflation using indeflator (or a similar device) and stopwatch.
- Testing performed to ISO 10555, FDA guidelines or customer requirements.
For more information on Anecto’s catheter testing services please…
Social Media Links DE
send a request aaaaa
Case Study – Emerson Network Power
How Anecto developed a number of innovative solutions for the leading multinational Emerson Network Power.