Outlined below are a series of tests designed to analyse how products interact with fluids. All tests described are available for a wide range of catheters and cannulae.
Static Catheter Burst
- This test utilises a Crescent Burst Tester, with pressure monitoring capability up to 3000 p.s.i.
- Testing performed to ISO 10555, FDA guidelines or customer requirements.
Micro Flow Testing
- Flow testing capability developed in-house. We can utilise our existing capability (including flows as low as 0.5 µL/sec) or develop custom solutions for testing flow rates of your product.
- Test performed to Anecto or customer requirements.
Catheter Leak Testing
- This test utilises either specialised in-house capability, or a USON Sprint System (a high sensitivity leak tester). This testing is typically performed on catheter assemblies, or micro-pump systems.
- Test performed to customer requirements.
Want to know more about our fluid dynamics capabilities?
Social Media Links DE
send a request aaaaa
Case Study – Emerson Network Power
How Anecto developed a number of innovative solutions for the leading multinational Emerson Network Power.